What does CPS Warranty Cover?
- 100% Parts & Labor Coverage
- Includes Accidental Damage
Receive FULL Coverage from Date of Purchase
CPS Warranty does NOT cover lost or stolen products.
When does CPS Warranty Start?
Coverage begins on the 31st day after the purchase of your item. If something happens before the 31st day, please contact email@example.com.
Replacement vs Repair Plan
Available for products UNDER $150 USD
- Coverage provides for a one-time replacement of the covered product
- If product fails, you will be reimbursed for what you paid for the product (minus shipping & tax)
Available for products OVER $150 USD
- Coverage offers free repair coverage for your product any time during the life of your warranty (2-3 years whichever plan you purchase)
- If the product cannot be fixed, it will be replaced!
You can contact our team directly to file a claim on your behalf! You can contact us in three ways:
Email our team at
Call Mon-Fri (10am-6pm EST)
+1 (646) 542-1141
Live Chat with one of our team members on our website!
You also have the option to file a claim directly with CPS Warranty. You can file a claim in three ways:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Unfortunately the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
No, actually it's an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren't offered by manufacturers like accidental damage.
Zero dollar deductible for the Replacement Plans and the Repair Plans.